Purpose of this module:
- Mapping between objects and their file resources
- Instantiation of objects from persisted resources
- Creation of resources from new / unpersisted objects
- FrontMark resources for text-based objects
- Pairs of binary and meta data resources for binary objects
- Object publication, un-publication and re-publication
- Object revision management
- Object ID assignment & incrementation
- Object localization (?)
- Object API
- Utility functions
- Object identifier & URL handling (composition, decomposition)
Objects are stored in object repositories.
||Absolute base URL of the apparat instance (including optional path component)|
||Absolute root directory in the file system for apparat repositories|
||Precision for creation date encoding in object URLs, ranging from
||File extension for object text resources (e.g. "
||Enabled object types (e.g. "
I recommend reading the project documentation on Read the Docs.